Video Previews and Success Stories
– Understanding soil health,
– Why fungal to bacterial ratios are important
– Why compaction is so bad
– Why roots of plants are prevented from growing deep?
18 Online Videos 23 Recorded Webinars, 18 Video Transcripts, 18 Video Slides, 19 Quizzes, 18 Audio Recordings
– What starting materials are needed and why?
– The difference between good compost and reduced waste
– How to Make Biologically Rich Comp
9 Online Video Class Sessions, 8 Recorded Webinars, 9 Video Text Transcripts, 9 Sessions Video Slides, 9 Audio Recordings
– Replenishing beneficial soil organisms
– Balancing the soil organisms for desired plants, not weeds
– Ending the use of toxic pesticides and inorganic fertilizers
– Maximizing biological diversity
8 Online Videos 8 Recorded Webinars, 8 Text Transcriptions, 9 quizzes, 8 Audio Recordings, 8 Video Session Slides
– Shadowing Light Microscope Techniques
– Identification of bacteria, fungi, protozoa, nematodes, etc.
– The soil universe unfolding before your eyes
– How to use a spreadsheet to convert visual results
10 Online Videos and 8 Recorded Webinar
Video Text, Video Slides, Quizzes, Audio Redordings
Written by Dr. Elaine Ingham and Dr. Carole Ann Rollins
This 100-page full color book provides practical guidelines and steps to follow to be successful in a Gardening with Nature Program. Through a question and answer format the authors describe how to switch to growing with biology with using sustainable practices.
Written by Dr. Carole Ann Rollins and Dr. Elaine Ingham
This 107-page book provides simple explanations about how to add biology to any plant growing systems. Guideline for conventional and organic applications whether growing indoors in soilless media or outdoors in open fields. Basic biology and chemistry of nutrient cycling is presented.