Backhus Compost Turner (Self-Propelled) Bought Used May 2016 (47.5 hp.) Serial Number: 16.30651, Model: 16.30, Engine # B2832. Location of Compost Turner: 13193 Oro Quincy Hwy, Berry Creek, CA 95916. For sale $25,500.
The BACKHUS 16.30 is a robust, compact and easy to maneuver turner that is easy to operate. It requires little maintenance and provides superior performance. The fully self-propelled 16.30 is easy to transport and assures maximum flexibility. It is ideally suited for use in the gardening, landscaping, fruit growing and market gardening sectors as well as for the maintenance of municipal parks.
- Heavy-duty, compact design
- Economical diesel technology
- Height-adjustable, reversible rotor
- Fully hydraulic, low-maintenance drive
- Optional rear tailgate for material control
- Self-propelled, no tractor necessary – optimal utilization of space available
- Optimally exploited are of composting site
- Easy to transport and ready for use in no time at all.