The Field Guide I to Actively Aerated Compost Tea written by Elaine Ingham, Ph.D. and compiled and edited by Carole Ann Rollins, Ph.D.
It is a reference book for truly dedicated growers questing for scientific knowledge and answers to questions about organic growing, the interface between synthetic and organic growing materials, and parameters to follow when using compost tea in either system. The Field Guide I is a 171 page compilation of email answers from Dr. Elaine Ingham, (2001-2003) about current research on Actively Aerated Compost Tea in field applications.
2) Mechanisms of Impact from AACT Applications
3) Compost Tea Effects on Diseases and Pests
4) Ingredients for Actively Aerated Compost Tea
5) Brewing Techniques
6) Applications for Actively Aerated Compost Tea
7) Application Rates for Actively Aerated Compost Tea
8) Spray Equipment
9) Commercial Brewers
10) Data Collection Project
11) Background of Dr. Elaine Ingham