The Field Guide II to Actively Aerated Compost Tea written by Elaine Ingham, Ph.D. and compiled and edited by Carole Ann Rollins, Ph.D.
It is a reference book for truly dedicated growers questing for scientific knowledge and answers to questions about organic growing, the interface between synthetic and organic growing materials, and parameters to follow when using compost tea in either system. The Field Guide II is a 312 page compilation of email answers from Dr. Elaine Ingham, (2004-2005) about current research on Actively Aerated Compost Tea in field applications.
2) Mechanisms of Impact from AACT Applications
3) Effects on Diseases
4) Applications for Actively Aerated Compost Tea
5) Application Rates for Actively Aerated Compost Tea
6) Spray Equipment
7) Brewing Techniques
8) Ingredients for Actively Aerated Compost Tea
9) Commercial Brewers
10) Compost and Worm Castings
11)Testing and Field Trials
12) Sample Templates for Replicated Trials
13) Dr. Ingham’s Background