Equipment And Supplies
MC-112S LED Binocular Microscope
Our MC-112S Series microscopes are affordable yet capable compound microscopes that are a good choice for general use. They offer quality, all glass, achromatic optics and simplicity of operation while providing many of the advanced features found on clinical microscopes. These instruments are ideal for advanced education as well as light duty veterinary and microbiology work.
Eyepieces: Paired 10X Wide Field (18mm) D.I.N. with glass, fully coated optics
Head: Binocular Seidentopf head features 360° rotation, ergonomic 30° incline, with diopter adjustment and 55-75mm interpupillary range
Nosepiece: Quadruple turret with positive stops allows easy objective rotation.
Objectives: Achromatic D.I.N. objectives produce sharp, bright images. The MC-112S comes standard with four objectives: 4X (0.10 N.A.), 10X (0.25 N.A.), 40X (0.65 N.A. retractable), 100X Oil (1.25 N.A. retractable)
Stage: Graduated mechanical stage (110 x 126mm) with low-position coaxial controls, durable ball bearing / rack and pinion design, a chemical resistant finish and a removable slide holder.
Focusing mechanism: Durable, smooth, rack and pinion / ball bearing mechanism with professional style coaxial coarse and fine adjustment knobs. A tension adjustment prevents drift and a safety rack stop prevents damage to the slide.
Condenser: Rack and pinion, focusable, Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm, adjustable centering, and swing out filter holder provides the control needed for demanding lighting applications at high magnifications.
Illumination: Built in high intensity LED illuminator with variable control allows for optimal brightness and clarity while providing low power consumption, cool operation and extreme bulb life. 120V grounded CSA cord standard.
Finish: Stain and chemical resistant baked enamel finish.
- Slides – Size: 3.6 x 3.1 x 1.2 inches
- Coverslips – Premiere 94-1818 Square Cover Glass, 18 x 18mm Size, No. 1 Thickness (10oz.)
- Test tubes – Size: 15ml, Conical bottom, Plastic, with screw top Lid
- Transfer Pipettes – Karter Scientific 206H2 – 3ml Graduated Transfer Pipettes, Vol 7ml, 1/2ml Graduations, 155mm, Pack of 500 for $13.89
- Optical Lens Cleaner – Works for all lenses of microscopes – objectives, eyepieces, etc.
- Rodac Plates — Bluejay Bio 65mm Petri Dishes, Sets of 10 and 20 with Gridlines for Accurate Colony Counts – Medical Grade Polystyrene for Sterile Cultures. (10 Pack)